Not yet fully familiar with 'sustainable construction'?
- Clients asking you to execute renovation or construction projects 'sustainably'?
- Wondering what the benefits of 'sustainability' are, and how to manage it in your projects?
- What is wrong with the way you're always doing your projects?
- You shouldn't have to solely make decisions on gut feeling.
No one can manage sustainability without the right calculations.
Together we can reduce your risks with efficient planning and eliminating mistakes beforehand. Based on your vision and the project's specifics, we calculate different scenario's on environment, comfort, health, and finance. We've been successful in tenders and securing circular materials with suitable business models.
Data-driven guidance to sustainability with our environmental experts.
We've acted as sustainability managers at the best-scoring sustainable construction in the Netherlands: the Natural Pavilion
Things we've seen with our previous clients.
- An increase in the value of your real estate.
- Flexible and life-resistant buildings.
- Future-proof constructions for long beyond 2030.
- Balance of cost-benefits between user-health and comfort, sustainable materials, efficient energy and project costs.
A 3-step plan
We support you in becoming a sustainable project developer.
Together we determine your ambition and the correct metrics that need focus.
Based on the ambition, your input and current situation, we calculate and present several potential scenarios of both construction and use phase.
To the extent you wish, we can support you with additional network of suppliers and knowledge.
Our compensation partners
Let's find out if we are a fit to build the future.
Get in touch, and we'll show you some more of our work.
Interesting for you
Our experts will help you calculate the environmental cost of your products, including the cost of raw materials, energy, and transportation. This information can be used to make more sustainable choices in your supply chain.
For more information
Our consortium won the tender for the Natural Pavilion
Floriade 2022: Our consortium is the winner of the Dutch Innovation on Floriade 2022: the Natural Pavilion. It is the showcase for circular and bio-based construction in the Netherlands.
Manual for nitrogen-free construction
Hedgehog Company, together with C-creators and Platform31, performed a study for the province of North Holland on nitrogen emissions in construction.