Do you need guidance from our LCA specialists?
- communicate the environmental impact to your consumers and/or customers in the right form.
- applying the correct set of LCA calculation rules: from PEF to ISO, and NMD to MKI.
- our team helps you understand how environmental insights from LCA helps and guides you.
- based on our hotspot analysis you and your team are able to kickstart your sustainable strategy.
Our LCA consultants support you with creative communication and clear solutions.
Avoid becoming a laggard in sustainability. The coming years until 2030 will see increasingly stricter regulations and more conscious consumers. Without LCA-studies, you cannot communicate or market your sustainability without being accused of greenwashing. Use the insights of an LCA for sustainable product design or innovation, or sustainable business strategies. Sustainable strategies and efficient decision-making become a lot easier with the data-driven insights.
Data-driven guidance to sustainability with our environmental experts.
We are listed LCA consultants at Environdec. Our experienced LCA experts have assessed many products and services in sectors like IT accessories, construction materials, financial institutions, agriculture, fashion, plastics, marine solutions, and many more.
Gain clarity on the environmental impact of your product and organisation.
- Build data-driven sustainable business strategies
- Communicate to clients and tenders with verified EPDs and MKI-scores
- Benefit from data-driven sustainable product design and - innovation
- Build product environmental footprint (PEF) according the new EU standard
A 3-step plan
Your way to LCA
Schedule consultation, activate collaboration and determine goal & scope based on your needs
Together we collect the necessary data with our tailor-made templates and support
We assess the data and perform the Life Cycle Assessment on your product, service, and/or full organisation.
Our compensation partners
Start LCA today.
Environmental hotspot analysis: based on our expertise and the insights from the LCA study, one hour free consult to you and your team.
For more information
Example LCA: which egg do you pick?
An LCA example: which egg do you pick? In this article, we compare different types of eggs based on their environmental impact.
Why is a life cycle assessment important?
Measuring the environmental impact of your business or product via a life cycle assessment (LCA). Read here how this is important for you.