Do you need guidance from our LCA consultants?
- To communicate the environmental impact to your consumers and/or customers in the right form
- In applying the correct set of LCA calculation rules: from PEF to ISO, and NMD to MKI
- To understand how environmental insights from LCA help and guide you
- To be able, with your team, to kickstart your sustainable strategy. Based on our hotspot analysis
Our LCA consultants support you with creative communication and clear solutions.
Avoid becoming a laggard in sustainability. The coming years until 2030 will see increasingly stricter regulations and more conscious consumers. Without LCA-studies, you cannot communicate or market your sustainability without being accused of greenwashing. Use the insights of an LCA for sustainable product design or innovation, or sustainable business strategies. Sustainable strategies and efficient decision-making become a lot easier with the data-driven insights.
Gain clarity on the environmental impact of your product and organisation.
- Build data-driven sustainable business strategies
- Communicate to clients and tenders with verified EPDs and MKI-scores
- Benefit from data-driven sustainable product design and - innovation
- Build product environmental footprint (PEF) according the new EU standard
A 3-step Strategy
How LCA consulting works
Schedule a consultation, activate collaboration and determine the goal & scope based on your needs.
Together we collect the necessary data with our tailor-made templates and support.
We assess the data and perform the Life Cycle Assessment on your product, service, and/or full organisation.
Our compensation partners
For more information
Example LCA: which egg do you pick?
An LCA example: which egg do you pick? In this article, we compare different types of eggs based on their environmental impact.
Life cycle assessment (LCA) - The ultimate guide for beginners
This article teaches you everything about the life cycle assessment (LCA). It presents a list of life cycle assessment examples, discusses why you'd want an LCA, different LCA methods, and much more.