Don't know where to start with sustainability?
- Do you know your carbon emissions? And other greenhouse gas emissions?
- Any idea about your contribution to climate change?
- Are you aligned with the targets of the Paris Climate Agreement?
- Start today, you don't want to lag behind!
We know sustainability can feel a bit overwhelming.
Starting with carbon accounting via the GHG protocol, or the PAS2050, can help you avoid myriad future issues. The CSRD legislation requires you to derive insights into your organisational footprint, and future legislation such as carbon tax and eco-labelling will demand similar insights on both product and organisational level. You can also overcome the inability to disclose and report on sustainability towards supply chain partners and/or possible investors. But, most importantly, creating insights in your carbon footprint lets you manage the avoidance of future climate risks.
With the insights of carbon footprinting, you can
- Build data-driven carbon net-zero strategies
- Become a future-proof company valued by clients, consumers, employees, and the next generation
- Join labels, initiatives or certifications such as Science Based Targets, B-Corp, or the GHG Protocol
- Increase energy efficiency and save money
A 3-step Strategy
The way our carbon footprint consultants work
Schedule consultations, activate our collaboration, and we determine the goal & scope based on your specific needs.
We help you collect the data with our tailor-made templates and support.
We assess the data and you receive your organisation's, online carbon dashboard.
Our compensation partners
For more information
CSRD is bound to make an impact on your business
The Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive will have an impact on your business. Read Saro’s article about this new weapon of the EU Green Deal.
Free carbon footprint calculator for business
The Hedgehog Carbon Dashboard is the carbon footprint calculator for business, with yearly and monthly monitoring tool. Start sustainability today with our free version, no demo required!