Do you need an EPD expert using the correct set of calculation rules?
- Clients, tender managers and/or institutions requesting formalised environmental data?
- Clueless about what the calculation rules for your situation are or how to apply them?
- Perplexed by the complexity of - and abbreviations around EPDs?
- Quantifying environmental impact is a complex process
Disclosing your sustainability information can feel like sharing sensitive documents.
EPDs are official documents for disclosing the environmental impact of your products. With help from experts, you can avoid getting lost in finding the right set of product category rules and EPD database standards. Avoid missing out on customers or tender deadlines, and start today.
Data-driven guidance to sustainability with our carbon footprint consulting services.
We've created many EPDs, including EPD verifications for different databases. We are listed EPD consultants at Environdec.
Be prepared with your EPDs and be able to disclose the environmental impact of your product
- Directly communicate EPDs and/or MKI scores for tenders
- Send clients environmental information, safely and directly after request
- Compliance with future eco-labelling regulations from the EU
- Be fully transparent to the market and your customers
A 3-step plan
How our EPD consultants work
Schedule your consultation regarding your EPD and activate our collaboration. We determine the correct approach based on your needs.
Together we gather the right data. Subsequently we perform the Life Cycle Assessment for your EPD.
We create your EPD. We also arrange potential third-party verification and application into the database.
Our compensation partners
Be prepared for the future today by booking a free EPD consult
Based on your EPD, we give you an hour free consult on how to improve environmental performance of your products.
Interesting for you
For more information
What is an environmental product declaration?
An EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) communicates the environmental impact of a product. What is an EPD, and what does it mean to you?
Why is a life cycle assessment important?
Measuring the environmental impact of your business or product via a life cycle assessment (LCA). Read here how this is important for you.