Trying to achieve SFDR article 9 compliance with ESG data? Let's do better.
- ESG ratings are highly average, proxy datasets that say nothing about your actual portfolio assets
- Sustainable investments are very difficult to measure and monitor with ESG data
- ESG ratings do not give you the power to pursue an active ownership and environmental stewardship
- You should go beyond ESG ratings
The financial world should do with sustainability insights way better than ESG.
ESG ratings have a low validity and have in the recent period been subjective to greenwashing and even fraud. While the SFDR legislation is coming, you should avoid ESG ratings but engage with substantiated environmental, and social data. This 'better-than-ESG' data helps you with the correct metrics for your article 9 portfolio management. Avoid future legislative and greenwashing risks and start going beyond the ESG ratings today!
Data-driven guidance to sustainability with our environmental experts.
We've seen the enlightenment of portfolio managers after being confronted with the asset-level data we build.
Become a real sustainable investment manager and
- get valuable insights into all your DNSH and PAI; from GHG emissions to biodiversity impact
- manage your investment portfolio with asset-level data and full methodological transparency
- receive insights that give you environmental stewardship on asset level
- become confident in article 9 or article 8 compliance
A 3-step plan
Clarity in your sustainable investment portfolio
Schedule consultation, discuss portfolio goals and strategy, potential pilot project, and activate our collaboration.
We build an assessment framework suitable with your portfolio and strategy and initiate assessing.
Clarity in sustainabilty
Manage your article 9 portfolio with clarity in sustainability and be SFDR compliant.
Our compensation partners
Start clarity in your SFDR portfolio today.
Let's start with a pilot project: the assessment of a single investment in your portfolio. So you can determine the value yourself.
SFDR: ESG is insufficient to comply with DNHS-principle
This article explains how ESG data is not sufficient to comply with the SFDR article 9 disclosing and reporting requirements.
SFDR: Why private equity managers must move beyond ESG data
This article explains why private equity managers are better off to leave ESG behind. Both in general and in the context of the SFDR.